The week ending May 3, 2015 in gaming news from a modders perspective brought to you by MODSonline.com.
Valve removes option to sell paid ‘Skyrim’ mods, Steam Ending Paid Mods Providing Refunds, Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods, Steam hands developers the power to ban cheaters, Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans, Microsoft bought ‘Minecraft’ because it’s perfect for HoloLens, Xbox One to Windows 10 streaming feels just like console gaming, This Year’s E3 Will Have A Press Conference For PCs, ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ is fast frantic and adds a co-op campaign, Silent Hills Is Canceled, There’s an easy way to bet on competitive video games, more…
Hosts: foyleman, Stryder, Breesy
URLs: MODSonline.com MODSonair.com
MODSonair is a live show bringing you the week in gaming news every Sunday at 12pm EST. We are gamers, modders and developers talking software, hardware and related topics for the PC, consoles and similar devices.
**This show may contain explicit language or adult themes.
Website Link: HERE
We are LIVE every weekend. Tune in on Sunday at 12pm EST (5pm GMT) over at Twitch.tv (profile name “modsonair”). Check out our past videos on YouTube. Ask us about advertising or drop us an email for the show.
- Opener ——————————————————–
- Valve removes option to sell paid ‘Skyrim’ mods
- Steam Ending Paid Mods Providing Refunds
- Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods
- Steam hands developers the power to ban cheaters
- Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
- Microsoft bought ‘Minecraft’ because it’s perfect for HoloLens
- Xbox One to Windows 10 streaming feels just like console gaming
- This Year’s E3 Will Have A Press Conference For PCs
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ is fast frantic and adds a co-op campaign
- Silent Hills Is Canceled
- There’s an easy way to bet on competitive video games