The week ending April 1, 2012 in gaming news from a modders perspective brought to you by the new and improved MODSonline.
Indie Dev Talk Episode with Plastic Piranha, Rikochet
Interview with Plastic Piranha developers of Rikochet, TAKEDOWN! Kickstarter, Razer to arm lefties with the Naga, Carmack: RAGE mod tools coming soon, Ex-Rockstar employee spills beans on GTA V, The Path of Exile Beta servers will be open to the public, fourzerotwo & JD2020 resign, PAX East, more…
Hosts: foyleman, Stryder, Welshy, GameKat, & Rikochet: Chris, Jason
URLs: MODSonline.com MODSonair.com
**This show may contain explicit language or adult themes.
We are LIVE every weekend. Tune in on Sunday at 12pm EST (5pm GMT) over at Stickam.com (profile name “modsonair”). Check out all our past videos on Vimeo, Youtube and our iTunes compatible videos and audio on Blip.tv. Ask us about advertising or drop us an email for the show.
– Opener ——————————————————-
- Interview with Plastic Piranha developers of Rikochet
- Mailbag: Videogame News “TAKEDOWN!” Kickstarter pledge for your monies – RaVeN
– Hardware —————————————————–
- Razer to arm lefties with the Naga if it gets 10,000 Likes before April 21st
– Modding ——————————————————
- Carmack: 64-bit executable for RAGE still in QA, information on mod tools coming “soon”
– Gaming ——————————————————
- Ex-Rockstar employee spills beans on GTA V
- The Path of Exile Beta servers will be open to the public
– Business —————————————————–
- PAX East